Customer Senvice Hotline
Construction process of weighbridge foundation
Before the installation of the weighbridge, i.e. truck scale, the foundation of the weighbridge must be constructed. The firmness of the weighbridge foundation will directly affect the use effect and service life of the weighbridge, so it must be constructed by a professional construction team. The process flow of weighbridge foundation is as follows:
1. Site leveling (earthwork backfilling of foundation pit)
2. After determining the location, excavate earthwork according to the size
3. Drainage and trunking reserved
4. Erect reinforcement of different sizes according to different stress positions
5. Fix the size and install the formwork to prevent mortar explosion
6. Pour high-grade concrete, and use vibrating rod to beat
7. Secondary pouring edge beam
8. Formwork removal and trimming
9. Secondary grouting sensor bearing plate
10. Make the lightning protection device of the weighbridge
11. Check whether the drainage pipe and the threading pipe of the weighing room are unblocked
12. Watering maintenance is required after completion.
The weighbridge foundation must be constructed in strict accordance with the drawings to ensure that there is no deviation between the foundation size and the weighbridge size and key points. Baozhong Weighing Instrument Co., Ltd. has professional designers and constructors to design and plan the weighbridge foundation according to the soil quality of the weighbridge installation site to ensure the quality of the weighbridge foundation.
Key points for construction of weighbridge foundation:
1. The weighbridge foundation must be excavated below the local frozen soil line. According to the soil quality, stone and 37% lime shall be selected as the foundation cushion, and 37% lime shall be rolled step by step.
2. Cleaning: sludge and sundries shall be removed from the foundation or soil, and waterproof and drainage measures shall be taken. The dry soil shall be moistened with water, and the surface shall be free of ponding. Remove rubbish, soil and other sundries in the formwork, water the wooden formwork, and block the joints and holes.
3. Concrete mixing: the backstage shall be carefully fed according to the mix proportion of concrete; The feeding sequence of each plate is gravel → cement → sand (admixture) → water (admixture) →. The water consumption shall be strictly controlled, and the mixing shall be even, and the mixing time shall not be less than 90s generally.
4. During concrete pouring, vibrating rods shall be used to vibrate and compact evenly, and the reserved holes and embedded parts shall be free of deformation and displacement.
5. After the concrete is vibrated and compacted, the surface shall be leveled with a wooden rod and leveled with a wood float.
6. Concrete curing: after the concrete is poured and leveled, it shall be covered and watered about 12h, and the watering times shall be able to keep the concrete in a sufficient wetting state. The curing period is generally not less than 7 days and nights.
7. During the construction in winter and rainy season, the seasonal construction scheme shall be prepared for the concrete pouring in the open air, and effective measures shall be taken to ensure the quality of concrete, otherwise, the construction shall not be carried out arbitrarily.