Customer Senvice Hotline
Handling method for solving weighbridge fault
The weighbridge is composed of weighing sensor, communication interface circuit, AD conversion circuit, display circuit, amplifier circuit, keyboard circuit, microcontroller circuit, voltage stabilizing power circuit, etc. We will have various problems or failures in the process of using the electronic weighbridge.
Fault of the first type of weighbridge: poor display of electronic weighbridge
1. Check whether the circuit between CPU and LCD is broken.
2. Check whether the LCD pin and hole are oxidized, cold welded or short circuited.
3. Connect the normal LCD pins to the LCD of the maintenance scale in parallel by hand, and then turn on the machine to observe whether there are the same bad conditions on the normal LCD. If not, it can be determined that the LCD is defective.
The second kind of electronic weighbridge fault: the electronic weighbridge cannot be started
1. Check whether the fuse, power supply or switch, power line and voltage switch have problems.
2. Please remove the battery and turn it on with AC power to see if it is caused by insufficient battery voltage. (When measuring the battery voltage, it should be higher than 6V. If it is lower than 5.5V, please charge it. If it is lower than 5.5V, please replace the battery when it runs out of power soon after being fully charged.
3. Check whether the transformer has AC110/220 input and AC18V output.
The third kind of electronic weighbridge failure: electronic weighbridge button failure
1. Please update the K/B test first. If the new K/B function is normal, it can be determined that the K/B is defective.
2. Measure the circuit between K/B and CPU for open circuit and cold welding.
3. Check whether the K/B foot rest has poor contact.
4. Measure whether the diode on the K/B and CPU circuits is short circuited or open circuited.
The fourth kind of electronic weighbridge fault: unable to weigh with full load ----- check whether the output signal value of the sensor is within the standard.