Customer Senvice Hotline
Problems needing attention in the construction of weighbridge foundation
Instructions for construction of weighbridge foundation:
1、 Whether the use is normal after installation depends on the quality of the weighbridge itself
Two depend on the weighbridge foundation;
Hanheng Weighing has been focusing on the production of weighbridge for more than ten years, and the quality of its products can be assured,
Therefore, it is necessary to put forward certain requirements for your installation of the foundation of the weighbridge. Let's briefly analyze the impact of uneven foundation of the weighbridge on the weighbridge.
The installation of the weighbridge requires that the foundation is flat, and the force on each weighing platform sensor is uniform;
Otherwise, it will appear that the angle difference is large and cannot be adjusted; Faults such as poor directivity and repeatability
Case 1: A digital truck scale (SCS-150, three scales) has serious angle difference
The on-site inspection found that the force on the scale was uneven. After leveling, a heavy truck was used to press the scale, and the angle difference was about 200kg. Through the test and inspection again, it was found that there was a very serious change in the stress point. After leveling again with a thick steel plate, a 50 t heavy truck was used to load the scale, and the segment difference was eliminated, and the repeatability was consistent.
Case 2: The digital truck scale (SCS-100, three scales) has a poor directivity. It is found that the foundation is uneven on the site, which leads to the panel of two scales being dead. After leveling and adjusting the balance platform, the angle adjustment is normal through shaft mode, and the weight of the front and rear scales is consistent.
Han Heng weighing series digital instruments can check whether the scale platform is leveled by querying the internal code of the sensor, and the new self diagnostic method can check whether the scale platform is leveled, which is convenient and practical!
2、 Construction process of weighbridge foundation:
1. Dig the site below the frozen soil line
2 Gravel filling
3 Tie the reinforcement mesh and weld the limit on both sides
4 Place the formwork
5 Reverse coagulation
6 Place the bearing plate (more critical), measure the level of the bearing plate with a level gauge, and not only draw the straight line distance between the bearing plates, but also position the diagonal soil
3、 Advantages and disadvantages of shallow foundation pit/no foundation pit:
1. No foundation pit (recommended):
[Advantages]: The foundation construction cost is low, the installation is convenient, the ventilation is good, the maintenance is simple, and there is no ponding.
[Disadvantages]:. Compared with the existing foundation pit, it occupies a small area, and vehicles need to climb up and down.
[Emphasis]: It is not recommended to build walls on both sides of the scale. It is recommended to install guardrails.
2. Shallow foundation pit
[Advantages]: The scale body replaces the road surface, scales and turns at will, occupies a small area, looks neat, and is suitable for use in cold or cold environments
[Disadvantages]: The cost of foundation pit is high. In case of heavy rainfall, it is easy to accumulate water. Installation, maintenance and repair need to be completed inside the foundation.
[Emphasis]: It is recommended to equip drainage equipment and install waterproof canopy.
4、 Key points for construction of weighbridge foundation:
1. The weighbridge foundation must be excavated below the local frozen soil line. According to the soil quality, stone and 37% lime shall be selected as the foundation cushion, and 37% lime shall be rolled step by step.
2. Cleaning: sludge and sundries shall be removed from the foundation or soil, and waterproof and drainage measures shall be taken. The dry soil shall be moistened with water, and the surface shall be free of ponding. Remove rubbish, soil and other sundries in the formwork, water the wooden formwork, and block the joints and holes.
3. Concrete mixing: the backstage shall be carefully fed according to the mix proportion of concrete; The feeding sequence of each plate is gravel → cement → sand (admixture) → water (admixture) →. The water consumption shall be strictly controlled, and the mixing shall be even, and the mixing time shall not be less than 90s generally.
4. During concrete pouring, vibrating rods shall be used to vibrate and compact evenly, and the reserved holes and embedded parts shall be free of deformation and displacement.
5. After the concrete is vibrated and compacted, the surface shall be leveled with a wooden rod and leveled with a wood float.
6. Concrete curing: after the concrete is poured and leveled, it shall be covered and watered about 12h, and the watering times shall be able to keep the concrete in a sufficient wetting state. The curing period is generally not less than 7 days and nights.
7. During the construction in winter and rainy season, the seasonal construction scheme shall be prepared for the concrete pouring in the open air, and effective measures shall be taken to ensure the quality of concrete, otherwise, the construction shall not be carried out arbitrarily.