Customer Senvice Hotline
Precautions for Relocation, Maintenance and Installation of Weighbridge
With the accelerated development of various enterprises, there are more and more local transformation, maintenance and installation projects of the weighbridge. So how can we ensure the stable operation of the weighbridge after the relocation? Through years of maintenance, the following experience is summarized, hoping to provide users with reference, so as to quickly achieve the purpose of off-site transformation.
After a long time of use, the weighbridge must undergo a thorough overhaul to ensure its long-term stability after installation. So how to ensure that the process from maintenance to installation is smooth without missing items?
2. Acceptance of new foundation before installation
In fact, the acceptance work is to complete the new site for installing the weighbridge. The items to be handled include:
(1) Measure the diagonal distance between the approach bridge and the approach bridge, and compare the measured data L1 and L2 to see whether the approach bridge foundation is square. The purpose of this is to protect the weighing instrument from being installed in place smoothly. If the absolute value of the measured data difference is less than 10mm, it can be determined that the approach bridge foundation meets the installation conditions. If the absolute value of L1 and L2 difference is greater than 10mm, the foundation must be reprocessed.
(2) Patrol the sensor foundation to determine whether the foundation is fully grouted and whether it will sink under heavy pressure. In this case, even if the installation is completed, the verification cannot be completed. The inspection method is mainly to strike the foundation surface with a hand hammer, and judge by the sound of the strike. This is the simplest and most effective method. If the grouting is not solid, the sensor foundation must be reprocessed. An effective method to eliminate the grouting problem is to open a small air outlet on the surface of the foundation plate and use the secondary grouting method to solve the problem.
(3) Check the levelness of sensor foundation. In recent years, China has entered the era of e-commerce, which has greatly promoted the development of the logistics industry, and the weighing of goods in the logistics industry also depends on the weighbridge. The levelness of the sensor foundation must meet the design requirements, otherwise the sensor will generate lateral force, affecting the accuracy of measurement. The simple method is to measure with a level ruler. If the levelness of the measurement result fails to meet the requirements, it must be reprocessed. The purpose of this is to eliminate the lateral force on the sensor, which affects the accuracy of measurement.
(4) Check the height of the sensor base. The Chengdu weighbridge price is applicable to the loading and weighing of container cars, flat cars and small trucks. Economical and practical, moderate size, high precision and error avoidance. The theoretical requirement is that the difference between the height L of a single sensor and the design height shall not exceed 1mm, and the difference between the heights of all sensors and the design requirements shall not exceed 3mm. Within this range, it can be adjusted by adding or subtracting adjusting shims. Beyond this range, adding or subtracting shims will easily lead to false foundation and measurement error. Where N represents the number of sensors. When adjusting the height by adding or removing shims, if there is a difference in the height between L1 and Ln, the minimum value between L and LN shall be taken as the standard, and the absolute value of the difference between other height values and the minimum value is the height of the shims to be added. When adding shims, the cleanliness of the sensor foundation must be maintained, and the shims must be flat, so as to minimize the measurement error generated by the foundation.
(5) There shall be no sundries beside the scale body foundation. The junction box for weighbridge maintenance is aging or the electrical appliance is loose: replace the junction box or weld the potentiometer again. The weighbridge can be divided into U-shaped steel weighbridge, U-shaped steel weighbridge, I-shaped steel weighbridge and reinforced concrete weighbridge according to its structure; According to the sensor, it can be divided into digital weighbridge, analog weighbridge and full weighbridge; Truck scale is commonly known as weighbridge. If there are sundries, it is easy to cause the bottom support of the scale body after installation. Especially in winter, after rain and snow, it is easy to freeze, and it cannot be completely removed from the outside, so during installation, the sundries around the scale body foundation must be completely removed.
3. Maintenance of scale body
The maintenance website includes:
(1) Check whether there is open weld or crack on the whole scale body. Generally, the weighing apparatus used for a long time more or less has open welding in the box. Then you have to re weld. During welding, the oxide beside the weld must be cleaned, the weld shall be beveled, and the height of the weld shall not be less than 5mm, so as to ensure the service strength of the weighing instrument.
(2) Patrol the top bowl of the sensor for cracks. Check whether the top bowl foundation of the sensor is deformed or severely worn. If the above situation exists, it must be handled thoroughly, because this place is not easy to check at ordinary times, and it is a key part for the accuracy of weighing data, and its integrity is directly related to the actual operation of the weighing instrument. Treatment method: if the top bowl has cracks, replace it directly. If the top bowl foundation is deformed or severely worn, it is difficult to handle. How to deal with this fault
There are two types:
① Replace the base of the sensor top bowl. This processing method is time-consuming and technically demanding, but it is the most practical method. It also saves time and effort in future maintenance.
② Process non-standard parts. In the mid-1980s, with the maturity of high-precision weighing sensor technology, the mechanical weighbridge was gradually replaced by the weighbridge with high accuracy, good stability and easy operation. Enlarge the base hole of the top bowl, make it smooth and clean, and then process the top bowl with special size for use. This method saves time and labor, but the processing cost is high, and it is also troublesome in the future routine maintenance. It would be better to deal with it thoroughly.
③ Check the finish of the top bowl of the sensor. Check whether the top bowl surface is smooth and clean and whether there is oxide. If there is oxide, replace the top bowl. The sensitivity of a weighing instrument has a lot to do with it
④ Check the overlapping part of the weighing instrument. This part is very important. It is mainly used to check whether there is open weld or crack. This position is the most stressed position and the main force transmission position, so the probability of occurrence is also high. Generally, the number of broken welds is relatively small, most of which are tensile cracks or crushing. The weighbridge belongs to the case of tension crack. There is only one way to deal with this situation, that is, to replace the lap joint. If it is only for temporary maintenance, the fault will occur in a few days. So don't be afraid of trouble in such a situation. The best solution is to deal with it once and for all.
4. Installation of scale body
The last item shall be carried out after the above items are confirmed to be correct. When hoisting the scale body, try to achieve horizontal hoisting, so as to ensure that the installation position of the scale is just right, and the sensor will not be interfered by the lateral force. The most important thing is to ensure that the gap between the scale body and the approach bridge as well as between the scale body and the scale body is uniform during installation, so as to ensure that there is no internal stress between the scale body and the scale body after installation, thus affecting the accuracy of measurement. In addition, after installation, the limiter must be adjusted to an appropriate position, neither too large nor too small. The purpose of ensuring proper clearance is to limit the large shaking or jamming of the scale platform. As long as the above points are achieved, the relocation and installation of the weighbridge will be successfully completed one day.
As the right-hand man of modern measurement of enterprises, the weighbridge is more and more widely used in the field of trade settlement. Proper maintenance of the weighbridge is in the interests of the majority of weighbridge users. I hope this article can provide some experience for users of the weighbridge who need to rebuild and install in different places.