Customer Senvice Hotline
Analysis of Basic Concepts of Weighbridge Design
First of all, let's talk about what the weighing platform is: the weighing platform is the core part of the weighing platform, which will depend on the service life and accuracy of a weighing platform. You know what? The ordinary weighbridge can be used for more than 10 years and has a long service life. It uses a weighing platform made of Liugang, which is an advantage of the weighbridge. So we need to pay more attention to the weighing platform when purchasing the weighbridge. We should pay attention to the following points:
1. Weighing platform strength: to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of weighing, when the weighbridge is fully loaded, all twists and turns of the weighing platform shall be controlled within 1mm/1m.
2. Connection method of multi weighing platform: the connection of weighing platform is divided into broken connection method and dead connection method
3. Sensor assembly bias and assembly position on the weighing platform: the sensor assembly bias of the same model and the same weight shall be the same.
4. The electrical connection should be reliable: as far as the exterior of the sensor is concerned, there are dozens of solder joints composed of sensitive elements and compensation elements. As a sensor manufacturer, we should guarantee the reliability of each solder joint from the perspective of technology. If there is false welding, it is a fatal disease. Through powerful self inspection, mutual inspection system and aging detection, we can reduce the probability of such defects. If the external electrical connection of the sensor is complete, the wire is the lifeblood of the sensor. Under the condition of absolute obstinacy, its aging resistance and insulation characteristics must be considered. In addition, the protection of the wire must be considered in the internal assembly and application to avoid extrusion, smashing, distortion, impact, etc.
5. Foundation plan and construction: The weighbridge foundation is divided into two layouts: with foundation pit and without foundation pit. The choice is based on the size of the garden. The following points should be noted when choosing the garden:
A. In order not to affect the sealing function of the weighing sensor, the garden should avoid the waterway, and the weighbridge should not be submerged for a long time.
B. Avoid low-voltage equipment and magnetic field disturbance.
C. The status of the weighing room should be determined. The weighing equipment in the weighing room should not be too far or too close to the weighbridge. The convenience of the driver and the weighing clerk should be considered first.
D. Ensure that each bearing point of the foundation has good bearing capacity, and the force at each bearing point shall be greater than the force exerted by the maximum weight (max).
E. Measures for foundation drainage and ventilation: drainage holes shall be set around the foundation, the three-dimensional slope of the foundation shall be 2:0, and the center of the foundation shall be more than 2cm across both sides.
F. There is no foundation pit weighbridge slope approach plan, and the length of the slope approach is 1/2 of the total length of the weighbridge platform.
6. There should be good limit assembly and overload protection assembly: the necessity and tension of limit: in order to reach the goal of accurate weighing, the force transfer mechanism is usually planned to be sensitive, but there is always a certain lateral impact force in practical applications, and it is required to get readings quickly. Even if the stable time of indication is extended, that is, the weighing platform is required to be nearly flat and firm, and the hopper pounds, container pounds, etc. are process equipment in progress, The request weight must be stable, and the limit can complete this request. According to an experimental test, when a heavy vehicle enters the weighing platform and brakes on the platform, the impact force is relatively large × A 3m weighbridge will have an impact force of nearly 30T when braking; The impact of the train on the slippery track is also 4T. As usual, the nuisance force of degree bias has no definite bias. And the more important factors are the overturning torque and torsional torque, so the planned limit is very necessary and tense.
7. Layout situation and skill request of the limiter: the limiter applied in different states should adopt different layout types, so that there will be different skill requests. As usual, it is requested that the limiter column has sufficient strength, can withstand a great degree of impact, and maintain a 2-3m distance from the solid to ensure that the limiter does not have a bypass of the stored force value.
For the platform weighbridge with large platform, the rail scale and other electronic weighing instruments that do not allow the platform to swing back and forth, set the degree limiter at the four corners or the center of the platform. Because the thermal expansion and cold contraction of the platform will jam the very small limit gap, so the request for limit must be an internal assembly.