Customer Senvice Hotline
Why does the forklift scale need maintenance?
Let me ask you a question: What is an electronic forklift scale? In fact, the electronic forklift scale can be regarded as a high-precision weighing tool, and our users should have better "care" for it. However, its heavy and coarse ore appearance makes people think that it is "anti hitting". After use, it will be thrown to the side, resulting in some small problems in later use. However, many users will feel that the product is not durable. In fact, if you think about its composition, you will find that these problems are actually caused by our users' failure to pay attention to product maintenance after daily use.
When it comes to the maintenance of electronic forklift scales, there are some problems. For such a large piece of stickers, how should we maintain them and what tools and materials are needed for maintenance? Don't worry. Next, the weighing machine manufacturer will explain the common maintenance methods of forklift scales in detail.
1. In daily use, avoid weighing in motion, and turn off the instrument after weighing before moving.
2. When in use, the goods shall not exceed the pressure head position of the front and rear sensors.
3. If the electronic forklift scale is found to have errors during use, it should be stopped immediately and recalibrated.
4. Before using or stopping the communication line, the power supply of the weighing instrument and the upper computer must be disconnected.
5. The calibration cycle of the electronic forklift scale is half a year or one year. High quality weights must be used for calibration to ensure the accuracy of the forklift scale.
6. It is forbidden to wash the product after use. If the forklift scale needs to be cleaned, it should be wiped with a wet cloth and then with a dry cloth.
7. It is prohibited to generate sudden gravity on the product.
8. If the product is out of use for a long time, the electronic forklift scale shall be wiped clean, the dry battery shall be taken out, and the product shall be packaged with carton and other packaging materials to prevent dust and other debris from affecting the electronic components of the product
9. When the forklift scale is not used for a long time, the battery must be charged every 3 months to ensure the battery life!