Customer Senvice Hotline
What is the status quo of enterprises using analog weighbridge?
Weighbridge can be regarded as a kind of measuring product of vehicle materials. Because of its convenient characteristics, it is used more and more widely in all walks of life as a transaction settlement, and the requirements for the use function of the weighbridge are getting higher and higher. From the aspects of application stability, safety and reliability, and anti cheating, digital weighbridge is significantly superior to analog weighbridge, so digital weighbridge has become the mainstream, but there are still many analog weighbridge manufacturers in use. Through practice, they will analyze the transformation of analog weighbridge in detail.
The structural group of the weighbridge is divided into: civil engineering foundation, weighing platform, weighing sensor, limit device, weighing terminal, peripheral equipment<computer, weighing management software, printer, large screen>, etc. According to the type of supporting sensor, it is divided into analog weighbridge and digital weighbridge. With the rapid development of electronic skills, it has been widely used in industrial and mining companies, highway overload control, commercial ports and other areas, playing a very important role in the company's production and operation, and the accuracy and reliability of electronic weighbridge weighing data are closely related to the company's economic interests.
1： Application status of simulated weighbridge in an enterprise
A company is using a set of weighbridge, which was built and put into operation in 2000. It belongs to the traditional analog weighbridge. The analog weighing sensor is selected to output the analog millivolt signal to the weighing surface. The following questions mainly exist in the application:
1. The drainage in the pit surface is not smooth and easy to block, which forms the retention of water, sludge and other impurities under the weighing platform. Not only the weighing platform is rusted, but also the analog sensor is easily affected with moisture, which makes the weighing data unstable; After solidification of sludge and other impurities, it will directly affect the accuracy of weighing data
2. Long service life leads to corrosion and deformation of the weighing platform.
3. The load cell outputs MV signal, which is simply affected by strong electrical disturbance and surge at the operation site, forming data drift and shake.
4. The analog signal is very easy to be disturbed by human beings, so the comparison of the platform scale with analog sensor used as the cheating device is widespread. Although the inspection and internal management are strengthened, it is not useful to avoid the cheating practice of remote control, which is dangerous.
5. The adjustment of the angle difference of the weighbridge is tedious. Because multiple analog sensors of the analog weighbridge are connected to the junction box and become a signal after processing, the function and application of each sensor can not be independently distinguished. When adjusting the angle difference, the potentiometer in the junction box needs to be adjusted after the weight is loaded in each sensor orientation. However, there is mutual influence between each sensor, so it needs to be repeatedly adjusted, which is time-consuming and laborious.
6. Once the weighing sensor is defective, it cannot be weighed, and it can be used from the beginning only after necessary correction.
7. There is no sensor self diagnosis function, which is inconvenient to repair. When a sensor has a problem, you can only open the junction box and check and judge the application of each sensor one by one. It takes a long time to find it.
Now, digital weighing sensors and digital weighing surfaces have become the mainstream of weighing skills. In the 1980s, digital weighing sensors were used in the weighing field to meet the needs of industrial process automation. Through years of development, today's pure digital signal output weighing sensors have far exceeded the traditional analog weighing sensors in their functional indicators. Due to the selection of digital weighing skills, the digital weighbridge is superior to the traditional analog weighbridge in terms of transmission distance, weighing stability, anti cheating, device debugging, convenient protection, etc. Therefore, in order to ensure the accuracy and reliability of weighing data, greatly reduce the cost of protection, improve the efficiency of protection, and avoid the economic losses caused by the cheating practices of criminals to the company, it is a useful and necessary skill to transform the above analog weighbridge into a digital weighbridge.