Customer Senvice Hotline
What is the state's control and management of the range of weighbridge error?
Weigh bridge error exists. As long as it is within the international standard range, it is not a problem. What are the reasons for the weight bridge error? Let's have a look with the weighing machine manufacturer if you are not sure:
1. The difference between the displayed value of the weighbridge and the agreed true value of the quality -- indication error. A truth value that does not exist in nature.
2. Error of weighbridge under standard conditions -- basic error: the service conditions specified by the weighing instrument product technology.
3. The error determined by a scale before performance and range stability tests -- initial basic error.
4. When the weighbridge is in a standard environmental state, the no-load zero point is normal, and between the displayed value and the agreed true value of the standard weight during weighing, the large difference between the positive and negative allowed by the technical regulations is the large allowable error [that is, the large difference allowed by the standard].
5. The difference between the displayed value of the weighbridge and the basic error -- interference error: [various environmental interferences: temperature, humidity, wind, electromagnetic, artificial, etc.].
6. The difference between the error of the weighbridge in the service cycle and the error of the new product when it is verified to be qualified - durability error: [the error caused by the aging of the mechanical and electronic parts of the weighbridge after use].
A 100t weighbridge is usually 20KG, a 50t weighbridge can be 10KG or 20KG, and a 30t weighbridge can be 10KG. There are also some error ranges specified by the measurement institute. The various errors of the weighbridge should be controlled within the allowable errors of the national verification regulations. Such weighbridge products are qualified measuring products, and users can use them with confidence. The standard to prove that the weighing weighbridge is qualified is that it must be regularly subject to compulsory verification by the metrological supervision department, and it can be used in society only after it is qualified.