Customer Senvice Hotline
How to use a small amount of weights to verify the large scale electronic truck scale?
With the increase of business volume in various industries and the heavy weighing task, enterprises generally use electronic truck scales with Zui large weighing capacity of 50t~150t. However, many county-level and municipal metrological verification institutions do not have standard weights of about 30 or 50 tons. Even if they do, it is not easy to safely load, unload and transport tens of tons of weights. For this reason, we conducted the first verification of 100 ton electronic truck scale by dispatching more than 50 tons of weights and then using the substitution method. However, this method is not suitable for subsequent verification. So how to use a small amount of weights to verify the large scale electronic truck scale? (Take 100t electronic truck scale as an example)
Use the same load to detect and adjust the eccentric load error
The regulations require that 1/8-1Max weights be used to check the consistency of indication of each bearing point, that is, eccentric load detection. We use a forklift to shovel two or four tons of weights (the total weight is about 6.5t or 8.5t at this time), depending on its capacity, as the same load, and stop at each bearing point, and pay attention to make the center of gravity of the forklift basically align with the position of the bearing point (load cell). Carry out repeated inspection and adjustment carefully to make the indication of each bearing point as consistent as possible. For the 100t electronic truck scale, the error is determined by the flicker point method of adding kg small weight, and the MAX difference between each point is required to be no more than 10kg. If the requirements can be met, it indicates that the stability and repeatability of the weighing capacity are good, and the inspection can be continued. Otherwise, the inspection shall be suspended, the cause shall be found and the repair shall be carried out.
Park the self provided weighing vehicle in the middle of the weighing platform for calibration; Weigh on the platform of the truck close to the commonly used MAX scale. Weighing inspection steps:
1. Use the self provided weighing vehicle, go up to the weighing platform from two directions, stop at the left, middle and right points respectively, and record the six weighing indicators. The maximum difference between the six indicators is required to be no more than 20kg, and the small weighing section is considered qualified.
2. Use the truck to go up to the weighing platform from two directions, stop at the left, middle and right points respectively, and record six weighing indicators. The maximum difference between the six indicators is required to be no more than 40kg, and the large weighing section is considered qualified.
3. Restore the graduation value of 50kg and end the calibration.
How to use a small amount of weights to verify the large scale electronic truck scale? Price quotation verification of electronic truck scale manufacturers in Lunan
Analysis of weighing test results:
1. If the error is ≤ 20kg, it is considered as acceptable. Carry out the weighing test again. If it is qualified, restore the graduation value of 50kg, and the verification can be ended.
2. If 20kg<error ≤ 80kg, refer to the value of self provided inspection and weighing vehicle, and re calibrate after proper correction. Carry out weighing test. If it is qualified, restore the graduation value of 50kg and end the calibration.
3. The error is more than 80kg, indicating that the linear error of the electronic truck scale is large and needs further adjustment and repair.