Customer Senvice Hotline
What details should be paid attention to when installing the weighbridge in summer?
What details should be paid attention to when installing the weighbridge in summer? Let's have a look if you don't know:
1： Precautions for installation of the weighbridge in summer. First, to avoid flooding, the following points should be noted when installing the weighbridge:
1. When installing the weighbridge, it is better that the platform is higher than the ground level to ensure smooth flow of water;
2. If the enterprise needs to arrange according to the site, the platform of the weighbridge should be flat with the ground, and the scale body should be set underground, the manufacturer must design an adequate drainage system according to the actual situation to prevent long-term water accumulation under the platform and flooding of the junction box sensor.
3. If the weighbridge is designed to be installed underground, it is better to lead the junction box to the metering room to avoid moisture and immersion. If the sensor is not unexpected, the weighbridge can be used as usual.
4. If the scale body is designed to be installed underground, the manufacturer must design a long-term treatment setting for sludge and sundries under the scale body during installation. The entrance and exit can be set on one side of the scale platform to facilitate personnel to get up and down, prevent the drainage system from being blocked and the sensor from being flooded, and reduce the trouble and economic losses caused to the enterprise due to garbage cleaning, electric scale turning over, re verification and other work.
2： Next is lightning strike: except for some areas with high magnetic field and conductive factors, lightning strike can generally be prevented. For example, when installing the weighbridge:
1. Avoid arranging the scale platform under the high-voltage line to prevent conductive lightning.
2. Each sensor shall be grounded reasonably;
3. It is better to add lightning rod when necessary. The above are effective measures to prevent lightning strike. However, irresponsible weighbridge manufacturers often install the weighbridge directly under the high-voltage line. When it rains heavily, the rainwater directly contacts the weighing platform to generate electricity. In fact, it has created conditions for lightning strike. Although the weighbridge also has a grounding wire, it can only be deaf and has no effect.