Customer Senvice Hotline
How much do you know about the workflow of the unattended weighbridge?
After years of technical improvement, the weighbridge industry has developed to varying degrees from software to types. From mechanical weighbridge to digital weighbridge, analog weighbridge and unattended weighbridge, these are great progress in the weighbridge industry. Today, we mainly want to understand the workflow of the unattended weighbridge? Let's have a look with the weighbridge manufacturer:
1. The administrator sends the radio frequency card to the driver, and the driver swipes the card for weighing. The system reviews whether the IC card information is valid. When it is determined that there is no vehicle weighing on the scale platform, the intelligent barrier is opened to let the vehicle pass and open the scale platform;
2. After the vehicle is fully loaded and stops stably, the road gate will automatically fall, and the voice will prompt the driver to get off and swipe the card for weighing/the driver will not get off and swipe the card for weighing;
3. Before weighing, the system will recognize the consistency of IC vehicle number and license plate recognition, and the inconsistent system will give voice prompts and mark on the weighing list. For factory audit printing, the license plate number matching audit must be carried out;
4. After the vehicle stops stably, the video monitor will automatically take a picture of the vehicle number and save it in the computer;
5. The weighing data on the weighing instrument is automatically taken by the platform scale software and saved in the computer through network transmission. The LED displays the weighing data, the headstock gate automatically rises, and the voice prompts the vehicle to weigh down;
6. After weighing, the intelligent barrier is lifted to let the car drive out of the scale platform;
7. At the exit, a weighing list printer shall be placed, and the driver shall tear off the printed weighing list before leaving;
8. The system can run online and transmit data and image data remotely.