Customer Senvice Hotline
Failure Analysis of Electronic Weighing Scale
1. When the electronic weighbridge weighing display instrument is turned on, the display will display numbers and jump irregularly.
Solution: For this problem, the junction box should be dried with a hair dryer due to its heavy moisture.
2. The weighing result is light or heavy after normal startup.
Solution: Recalibrate the electronic weighbridge according to the user manual. If the problem is still not solved after calibration, the sensor should be considered damaged.
3. After weighing, take down the weighing object until the display does not return to zero.
Solution: The above situation should be caused by signal attenuation due to line damage. Check carefully whether the electronic weighbridge data line is damaged, and replace it if any.
4. The weighing number displayed on the weighing display is unstable.
Solution: Check whether the electronic weighbridge is placed on the horizontal plane and readjust its position.
5. After the power is turned on, the electronic weighbridge display has no response.
Solution: Carefully check whether the power connection cable is in good condition and whether the display connection cable is in good condition. If any damage is found, replace it immediately.