Customer Senvice Hotline
What are the technical requirements for the installation of electronic weighbridge equipment?
Before the installation of electronic weighbridge equipment, some technical treatment is required to ensure that the technical parameters of the weighbridge equipment will not have large technical deviation when the electronic weighbridge equipment is installed. The manufacturer of the weighbridge thinks that some requirements and precautions are listed as follows:
1. When the weighbridge body is in place, the size of the sensor center line shall be marked on the embedded plate of the weighbridge foundation with a white line. If the size has errors, the base plate and the line position bottom plate can be adjusted.
2. The horizontal plane error of each sensor support point of the electronic weighbridge shall be less than 3mm, and the longitudinal and transverse limit clearance of the weighbridge shall not exceed 3mm.
3. The embedded parts of the weighbridge shall be connected with the foundation reinforcement mesh to form a distributed grounding grid, and the grounding resistance shall be less than 4 Ω.
4. The instrument shell of the electronic weighbridge must be grounded, and the grounding cable shall be connected and fixed with the grounding pile in the weighbridge room.
5. Power grounding of the weighbridge instrument: select the grounding mode according to the protective grounding or protective neutral connection mode of the user's power supply system, and ensure that the protective neutral connection and protective grounding modes will not be mixed in the same system.
6. The section of the grounding cable for system grounding shall not be less than 25mm, the resistance shall not be higher than 1 ohm, and it shall be firmly connected with the grounding pile. The vertical depth of the grounding pile inserted into the ground shall be greater than 2.4mm, and the system grounding resistance shall be less than 4 ohm.
7. Before fastening all ABS cable connector outer cover nuts in the junction box, silicone (moisture-proof seal) shall be coated in the ABS cable connector sealing ring, and the connector outer cover nuts shall be tightened with a wrench. The sensor cables in the junction box shall be correctly wired without looseness or breakage.
8. During the installation of electronic weighbridge, the threaded parts of all weighbridge bolts shall be coated with grease to prevent rust.
9. After the installation of electronic weighbridge, tighten all bolts to ensure that the weighbridge is firmly installed.