Customer Senvice Hotline
Talking about the application of unattended truck scale in industrial and mining enterprises
Mining industry is the pillar industry of the country. The rational development and application of mineral resources are related to the future of the country and the whole nation. The electronic truck scale is one of the indispensable important equipment in the daily management of the mining industry. Therefore, applying the latest weighing technology - unattended truck scale to the enterprise execution system and playing a basic role in it is an important sign of the development of enterprise quality management technology. Weighing by Weighbridge Company will introduce:
2、 System functions
1. Information identification system.
Use card swiping and camera monitoring to identify the car number by reading the radio frequency card through the card reader. The RF card records the vehicle number, owner, deadweight, cargo name and other information. The weighing method is faster and more accurate. Therefore, each weighing vehicle must make a card first. Only the card can be weighed. If the auto acquired vehicle number cannot be acquired for some reason, the operator can be authorized to input it manually.
2. Acquisition of weighing data.
The computer reads the weight data through the weighing instrument, and the serial port terminal (HL-RSRJ) is used for data communication. The serial port terminal separates the computer hardware system from the field instrument. They are considered to be a terminal hung on the network, and each computer can access various devices on the site (of course, access permission is required). The system judges whether the car stops stably after data processing, and judges whether the car is fully loaded on the scale through the limit device. If it is fully loaded on the scale, it can be weighed, otherwise the weighing software refuses to weigh.
3. Server and database.
The data server uses Win2000 Server operating system and Oracle database. Save the weight data after on-site reasoning in the database.
4. Infrared radiation. The special light curtain device for expressway is used to detect whether the vehicle is fully loaded on the scale, and then sent to the computer through the network.
5. Lane light control system. The weighing terminal computer communicates with the switch value instrument to control the traffic light and command the truck to get on and off the scale
6. Data printing. When issuing the net weight, the on-site bill printer will issue a bill of weight for each vehicle.
7. Video monitoring system.
The camera is used to capture the front, rear, upper and lower images of the vehicle for manual remote vehicle inspection. Set up computers, cameras, hard disk recorders, signal control cards, triggers, floodlights and other equipment. All the video recordings collected by the hard disk recorder are saved locally and can be viewed at any time through the network.
3、 Software functions and features
The software itself has various query and statistics functions, which can generate various statistical reports and print scales, as well as generate excel tables or text files.
1. Multiple inherent character field names can be redefined. 2. Anti cheating function to ensure honest measurement 3. User authority setting function: different authorities and passwords can be set for each manager and operator to ensure safe and reliable data recording and system operation. 4. Automatic operation log recording: for automatic tracking of important operation processes. 5. The tare alarm function is set: if the vehicle number is paired for weighing, when the vehicle tare exceeds a certain range, the system will display the prompt message that the vehicle tare exceeds the limit. 6. With weighing field monitoring/weighing image capture function
4、 Weight checking method
4.1 Automatic weighing
After the vehicle is fully weighed, the system will prompt "Fully weighed, please get off and swipe your card". The system reads the relevant information contained in the vehicle from the RF card, and writes and saves the corresponding first check weighing data.
4.2 Manual weighing
The manual weighing program is selected when the incoming goods (such as coal, carbon, diesel, liner, grinding ball, etc.) or the automatic weighing fails. Similarly, all weighing data will be uploaded to the database in real time for future statistics and query.
The unattended truck scale system can automatically complete weighing, measuring, data recording and processing, and automatically print the list. The computer receives the weighing data sent by the instrument through the serial port, generates the weighing record after analysis, and finally stores the data record in the Oracle real-time database. The format and number of links of the list can be set in a variety of ways. You can customize reports and the top of the list. You can also summarize statistics by different categories and print daily and monthly reports. The data is saved in the local computer and database server at the same time, and can also be weighed normally in case of network communication failure.
1. The system administrator sends the RF card to the driver, on which the car number and other contents have been entered.
2. After the vehicle stops stably, the driver gets off and swipes his card. At the same time, the camera automatically takes a picture of the vehicle number and saves it in the computer.
3. The computer reads and saves the weighing data of the instrument.
4. The driver confirms the weighing result, and after weighing, the voice prompts: Weighing is completed, please weigh below.
5. Take out the card and go to the loading place (first choice, second choice).
6. Swipe the card at the loading place to distinguish the loading place.
7. Weigh the heavy vehicle again, swipe the card, confirm the weighing information, and print the weighing ticket. The driver takes the card and the ticket to weigh. One weighing workflow is completed.
To truly achieve business process integration, all departments not only cooperate with each other, but also supervise and restrict each other. In a stand-alone environment, the method of manually transferring a large number of documents to achieve information communication between departments is not only time-consuming and laborious, but also difficult to avoid the occurrence of leakage. Therefore, it is an inevitable choice for us to replace the stand-alone system with the network system.