Chinese | English
Nanning Weighing Machine Factory
Customer Senvice Hotline
Generally, it takes 3 hours to complete the above procedures with a weight of 1 ton. This requires that the truck scale should be completely cleaned before verification, and adequate preparations should be made to avoid unnecessary time.
Verification process of electronic truck scale:
1. The first is the visual inspection of truck scale, including the confirmation or calibration of zero point, the ability to respond to small changes in load (discrimination) and the repeatability of no-load value.
2. Each supporting point of the scale platform with 10 tons of load shall be verified (eccentric load verification)
3. Zero calibration is adopted, and loading calibration is conducted from zero to 20 tons.
4. The unloading verification of truck scale shall be conducted in the same way.
5. Place the available static load (truck and trailer) on the scale platform and adjust it to just 20 tons.
6. Load calibration from 20 tons to 40 tons.
7. Carry out load shedding verification in the same way.
8. Remove the load from the platform.
9. Zero calibration.
10. Load the weights onto the truck and draft the verification report.
> Site Map
About us | Honor | News Center | Technical service | Feedback | Contact us
Scale, platform scale business hotline: 0771-3159933
Platform scale, electronic scale business hotline: 0771-3153889After service
Complaint telephone: 0771-3154958
Company address: No. 10, North inter South Road, Nanning.
Q Q： 1363900082
Bus Line: Chaoyang Square can take No. 18; Langdong Station, Xixiangtang Station can take No. 76; Jinqiao Station can take No. 81; Jiangnan Station can take No. 207 and No. 81 to get off at Beijida intersection.
Copyright © Nanning Weighing Machine Factory