Customer Senvice Hotline
Precautions for use of SCS digital truck scale
1. The electronic weighing instrument shall not be placed in the direct sunlight, the place directly affected by the heater, and the environment with strong vibration.
2. The product shall be used within the allowable power supply voltage and frequency range to avoid unnecessary failure.
3. For this product, the electronic weighing instrument and weighing platform shall be connected with a good grounding wire, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 10 Ω. The contact surface at the lead-in line of the grounding grid shall be properly treated to reduce the contact resistance.
4. Users shall install effective lightning protection facilities on products. Lightning protection shall comply with the provisions of the national standards Code for Design of Building Lightning Protection (GBJ57-1983) and Code for Design of Overvoltage Protection of Industrial and Civil Power Installations (GBJ64-1983). Contact the local meteorological department before product installation, and take reasonable defensive measures according to the local lightning hazard.
5. Do not disassemble the parts of this product, nor replace the internal parts at will. If there is any problem, please contact our technical service department.
6. In case of any accident during use, the power supply shall be cut off immediately, and professional personnel shall be invited for diagnosis. Non professional personnel shall be strictly responsible for disassembly.
7. After installation, the product must be reported to the local metrological management department for verification and can be used normally only after receiving the certificate.
8. In order to ensure the long-term and accurate use of products, regular verification and maintenance shall be carried out. In principle, the verification cycle shall not exceed one year.
9. After shutdown, the main power plug must be unplugged.
10. Due to the complex manifestations of lightning hazards to equipment, even if lightning protection facilities are installed and used, the damage of lightning strikes to sensors and instruments cannot be 100% eliminated. Therefore, this product should be stopped as far as possible in thunderstorm, and the main power plug of the system should be unplugged in time.
11. It is forbidden to conduct electric welding on the scale.