Range: 10t, 20t, 30t, 40t, 50t
Features: The sensor elastomer is made of alloy steel; Sealed by glue or welding, the surface is nickel plated, waterproof and anti-corrosion, and the protection grade reaches IP66&IP68.
Scope of application: widely used in industrial process force control, batching control system, testing equipment and other weighing and force measuring equipment.
Details of technical indicators:
Comprehensive error (% F.S): ± 0.02
Communication interface: RS485/RS232
Rated output (counts): 1000000
Data refresh rate: 50HZ
Creep (% F.S/30min): ± 0.02
Maximum calibration divisions (n max): 5000
Sensitivity temperature effect (% F.S/10 ℃): ± 0.02
Maximum transmission distance: 1000m
Zero point temperature influence (% F.S/10 ℃): ± 0.02
Number of bus addresses: 32max
Operating temperature range (℃): - 30~+70
Safe overload range (% F.S): 150
Recommended excitation voltage (V): 9~12 (DC)
Limit overload range (% F.S): 200
Communication baud rate (BPS): 9600
Protection grade: IP68
Installation dimension specification drawing (unit: mm): ---- If the dimension drawing is unclear, please click the small drawing to enlarge!
Installation method: ---- If the installation dimension drawing is unclear, please click the small drawing to enlarge!
No increase in cost, the weighbridge will increase 7 selling points immediately!
1. Super impact resistance (the biggest difference between column type and bridge type working principles).
2. It can be used in water (totally enclosed structure, working under water for 10m)
3. It can work in various dust, sand and other hazardous environments (the ball head is not exposed)
4. It can work in freezing environment. (The sensor is fully sealed, and the ball head will not freeze)
5. The scale body can also withstand lateral impact without limit (the sensor has its own reset function)
6. The long-term accuracy stabilization time is doubled (because there is no indentation caused by hard spherical indenter, the long-term accuracy changes little)
7. It is compatible with the existing market weighbridge sensor in terms of installation size, convenient maintenance, and reduced installation requirements (the sensor installation requires less centering, allowing a lateral center offset of 5mm without affecting the accuracy)