Customer Senvice Hotline
Is the weighbridge number the device and debugging method after transformation?
Is the weighbridge number the device and debugging method after transformation? Weighing by Hengwang -- the manufacturer of the weighbridge will give you a brief analysis: the installation and commissioning of the weighbridge are usually carried out according to the following steps:
1. Place the simulant shaped like a load cell on each bearing point, lift the weighing platform onto the foundation in order with a crane, ensure the accuracy of the orientation of the load cell simulant, and then use bolts to connect multiple weighing platforms.
2. Jack up the weighing platform with a jack, take out the simulant in sequence, put it into the load cell, place it stably, align it horizontally and ground it properly.
3. Connect the digital weighing sensor, digital junction box, digital weighing surface, computer, large screen, etc. as required.
4. Setting of weighing surface parameters: set the basic parameters of weighing surface according to the manufacturer's skill manual, such as measuring range, graduation value, etc. Address each digital weighing sensor in order. After the address setting is normal, the external surface can identify and read the information of each weighing sensor.
5. Weighing platform adjustment: Before adjustment, use a heavy truck to mount and dismount the weighing platform several times, and use a crowbar to counter the edge of the weighing platform to shake the platform several times, then check the loose connecting parts of the fastening platform, and then check the internal code value of each sensor on the weighing surface when the scale is empty. If the difference between them is not large, then explain that each sensor device is outstanding and has uniform force, Otherwise, add or remove shims on the lower base of the sensor with large internal code error to adjust the internal code of the sensor to close.
6. Angle difference adjustment: After the empty scale on the weighing surface is cleared, use a forklift to fork a certain amount of weight and drive it onto the weighing platform. Wait for loading at the supporting points of each weighing sensor in order. The surface actively reads signals. After all points are loaded once, the forklift drives away from the weighing platform. The weighing surface conducts angle difference compensation calculation and actively completes angle difference adjustment. Note: In the process of angle difference adjustment, when loading at each point, the forklift shall not leave the weighing platform for half way, and the weighing surface shall not be reset.
7. Calibration of the weighbridge: enter the calibration procedure for the weighing surface, remove all items on the weighing platform, and perform the zero calibration after admitting that the weighbridge is empty; After the zero point calibration is completed, load the standard weight on the weighing platform. The weight component is usually greater than 50% of the range. Admit that the weight loading is completed. After the weighing platform is stable, input the component value corresponding to the actual loading on the weighing surface, and perform and complete the component calibration.